Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sa Pa, and now back in Hanoi.

I got back to Hanoi Yesterday. Slept for nearly 12 hours last night, I
was tired, exhausted even.
I had the best time in Sa Pa. So so different. I'd seen photos, but
to actually be amongst it was such an experience. Still hard to accept
that it was real, part of me thinks it was a stage set for some exotic
film.
I'm suffering some bad sunburn to the back of my neck. Cool (H'mong
tour guides name, probably spelt kuhl? Must research) and "Me" ( the
other tour guides name( ie: not ME)) both had umbrellas, how I wish I
had had one. Though the tough Aussie in me would have been massively
embarrassed.
I'm back into routine. Sitting in Highlands Coffee, with a tall cafe latte.
It's a little weird now. When I step out of the hotel I feel like I've
been here forever, but can't wait to get back home. I'm missing my studio.
--
Sent from my iPod

No comments: